DIY Fashion: Make Your Own Woven Earrings with our Round Weaver Earring Kits! May 2, 2018 14:48
Looking for a quick project to satisfy your craving for an FO during the busy spring season? Our DIY earring kits are a great way to use up lightweight yarn or thread stash and make some awesomely creative jewelry at the same time!
Each DIY woven earrings kit makes two sets of earrings, and comes with step by step photo instructions, making this a quick fix to inspire your creativity.
These weavers come available in alder, birch and walnut to suit any style preference.
- 4 Jewelry Round Weavers (for 2 sets of earrings!)
- Step by step photo instructions for making the Jewelry Round Weaver
- Step by step photo instructions for attaching the hardware
- 4 silver plate lever back clasps
- 8 silver plate open jump rings
- Tapestry needle for warping and weaving
- Small cotton bag
Want a kit of your own? Click here to grab one in our shop!
All you need is a pair of jewelry pliers to attach the hardware, and some gorgeous thread or fine-gauge yarn to weave with!
- one each 1" and 2" earrings
- two 2" earrings
- two 1" earrings
- available in alder, walnut and birch
These kits are produced in our Houston, Texas studio workshop using wood purchased from local and Wisconsin suppliers. Materials used in hand finishing (such as sanding) are purchased from a local hardware store. Packaging, print materials, laser machine and supplies are purchased from U.S.A. businesses.
(Due to the nature of the laser cutting process there may be some light scorch marks on the wood. There will also be slight wood variations.)