Yarnworker Swatch Maker 3-in-1 + Accessories
This patented weaving tool allows the user to make 3 different swatches at 8 epi (ends per inch), 10 epi and 12 epi all from one single portable loom. This is a great way to test your fabric results before investing time in setting up a larger loom.
- original - 9 ¼” x 6 ½” with weaving space of approximately 6” x 7”
- small - 7" x 5 1/2" with weaving space of approximately 5 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Maple tapestry needle
- Metal tapestry needle + threading needle for the 10 and 12 epi holes
- Step by step photo instructions
- "Heddles UP" maple accessories: 3" comb, pick up stick, shuttle & sett checker
- Cotton carrying bag with Yarnworker logo
The new maple Swatch Maker components are laser cut in the USA and then assembled, inspected for quality, packaged and shipped from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Scorch marks from the laser and variations in the wood may occur. Looms in this Yarnworker Store section are hand branded with the Yarnworker logo and there may exist some variations in the brand and wood.
The Swatch Maker looms are the result of a collaboration with Liz Gipson of Yarnworker.
Check out our How to Swatch PDF for more creative inspiration!
Disclosure: At no additional cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase, Yarnworker will receive a commission.
Check out our video all about the Swatch Maker 3-in-1
Copyright © 2012-2020 Purl & Loop LLC ~ All Rights Reserved ~ PURL & LOOP and related design are registered trademarks of Purl & Loop LLC. SWATCH MAKER 3-in-1 looms development is a collaboration with Liz Gipson of Yarnworker.com.