Minute Weaver Set of 3 with yarn
The Minute Weaver is a teeny micro mini loom that is designed to self teach the very basics of weaving in 30 minutes or less. This set of 3 includes one 4 ends per inch (epi), one 8 epi and one 10 epi Minute Weavers. These are teeny tiny, super quick and ideal for users who may not want to spend too much time or money in a class or on a larger, more complicated loom product before having a basic understanding of weaving. The results are micro 2” squares that can be stitched together for a larger project. Might be considered a shot glass or demitasse coaster. Yarn/thread requirements range from 3.5 - 6.5 yards depending on weight or thickness.
Size: 2.75” x 2.75” with 2” square weaving space & open back
Good to Know: small size limits user to weaving without fringe
Includes: set of 3 Minute Weavers, step by step photo instructions, metal tapestry needle, wee (2") weaving comb and cotton carrying bag. Yarn not included.
Minute Weaver Set comes with all 3 gauges:
- 4 epi – 8 slots or 4 ends per inch (epi ) – ideal for working with dk, worsted or bulky weight yarn. The thicker yarn means the weaving is much quicker. Requires about 3 ½ yards dk weight yarn. The Medium size not recommended for embroidery threads.
- 8 epi – 16 slots or 8 epi – ideal for working with sock or lace weight yarn and some heavier embroidery threads. Uses about 6 ½ yards of a lighter weight yarn or thread.
- 10 epi – 20 slots or 10 epi– ideal for lighter weight yarns or embroidery thread. Requires about 6 ½ yards of lighter weight yarn or thread.
- 4 epi - ideal for dk, worsted and even bulky yarns
- 8 epi- embroidery floss or thread and lace weight yarn
- 10 epi - embroidery floss or thread and lace weight yarn
These looms are laser cut in the USA and hand finished, packaged and shipped from Tulsa, OK. There will be some scorch marks from the laser and the wood material may vary.