Bracelet Loom with Findings
This lightweight and portable loom is made of 1/8" birch wood, and measures approximately 8” x 2.75" with a weaving space of 7" x 2 3/8". The finished bracelet size can measure up to 7” x 2 3/8". These dimensions should accommodate most wrist sizes but the length may be extended with the use of jewelry findings such as additional jump rings or a chain.
The looms are available in setts of 10 e.p.i. (ends per inch) and 12 e.p.i. These two setts make it ideal to work with a finer weight yarn or luxurious threads. To work with a bulkier weight yarn, the user may warp every other prong for a sett of 5 e.p.i or 6 e.p.i.
Bracelet Loom with Findings Includes:
- step-by-step photo instructions
- metal tapestry needle
- 2” weaving comb
- cotton carrying bag
- 3 sets of jewelry findings to make three different width bracelets (colors and metal finishes may vary)
Other Tools & Materials Required:
- jewelry pliers (we used flat-nose, round-nose and bent-nose)
- yarn and/or thread
- glue may be needed to secure ribbon crimp ends to bracelet fabric
- tape may be used to secure warp threads
Don't forget to check out our how to video!
Questions about any of our other portable weaving looms? Check out our Purl & Loop Loom Guide.
The materials for these looms are sourced in Houston, Texas whenever possible or with North American suppliers. The looms are produced in our Houston, Texas studio workshop where they are laser cut, assembled, hand sanded and finished with a water based protective coating.