Virtual Studio Hour All About the Swatch Maker 3-in-1
All About the Swatch Maker 3-in-1: A one hour Zoom meeting session with Angela Smith and Liz Gipson of Yarnworker to discuss nuances and take questions about using this incredibly flexible and portable loom. Points covered will include:
- how to use 3 different warp options
- setting up, getting started and using the accessories, including the sett checker and metal weaving needle
- type of yarn compatible with each warp option
- how to manage threading holes with super long warp yarn
- how to change color and weave in the ends
- removal from the loom
- alternative method for warping holes and reduce yarn waste
- technique Q & A with Liz Gipson
The Zoom meeting is complimentary but you will need to check out and provide an email address to receive the meeting link. Be sure to provide an email address at check out!
Once you check out, you will receive a separate email via Send Owl with the Zoom meeting link. Please know the Send Owl meeting link will expire after 3 downloads.