Beginning Bracelet Weaving Saturday May 4, 10-1pm
This beginner bracelet weaving class will set you up to start weaving right away! Using our bracelet loom with all its weaving goodies, we will cover the basics of weaving. Every participant will receive a bracelet loom and will be able to select from a variety of yarn colors. Angela Smith and Missy Bosch, the founder and production manager of Purl & Loop respectively, will guide participants through all aspects of making the beginning bracelet.
- Skills covered will include selecting yarns or threads, setting up the warp, basic weaving, changing colors, removing from the loom and attaching jewelry hardware
- Experience required: None!
- Instructors: Angela Smith and Missy Bosch
- Location: Purl & Loop Houston Studio at Art Square Studios, 2315 Commerce Street, Suite A, Houston, TX Instructions for building access will be emailed a few days prior to class.
- Our classes are designed for students 10 and older but children ages 10-13 must be accompanied by an adult. Please reserve a spot for both of you!
- Cancellation policy: If you find you have to cancel your class and it is more than 7 days before the class begins, you will receive a full refund. If it is 7 to 2 days (48 hours) before the class begins, you can receive a store credit. If it is within 48 hours before the class begins, you will not be able to receive a refund or store credit.
- If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org