Maple Swatch Maker 3-in-1 Weaving Loom + Accessories
Posted 05/19/20: Please know that due to the popularity of these looms coupled with slower production time due to COVID-19, we are challenged to keep inventory in stock. This product will ship anywhere between 3 business days to 3 weeks as we are constantly making more. If the delay is longer than 3 weeks, we will contact you. If the delay is too long, please contact us to facilitate a refund.
This patented weaving tool allows the user to make 3 different swatches at 8 epi (ends per inch), 10 epi and 12 epi all from one single portable loom. This is a great way to test your fabric results before investing time in setting up a larger loom.
- original size - 9 ¼” x 6 ½” with weaving space of approximately 6” x 7”
- small - 7" x 5 1/2" with weaving space of approximately 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
- Maple tapestry needle
- Metal tapestry needle + threading needle for the 10 and 12 epi holes
- Step by step photo instructions
- Maple accessories: 3" comb, pick up stick, shuttle
- Cotton carrying bag
The new maple Swatch Maker components are laser cut in the USA and then assembled, inspected for quality, packaged and shipped from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Scorch marks from the laser and variations in the wood may occur.
The Swatch Maker looms are the result of a collaboration with Liz Gipson of Yarnworker.