Minute Weaver - Micro Weaving Loom
The Minute Weaver™ is designed to self teach the very basics of weaving in 30 minutes or less. It is teeny tiny and super quick. This is ideal for users who may not want to spend too much time or money in a class or on a larger, more complicated loom product before having a basic understanding of weaving. The results are micro 2” squares that can be stitched together for a larger project. Might be considered a shot glass or demitasse coaster. Yarn/thread requirements range from 3.5 - 6.5 yards depending on weight or thickness.
Minute Weaver includes:
- 2.75” x 2.75” Minute Weaver with 2” square open back weaving space
- step by step photo instructions
- metal tapestry needle
- wee 2" weaving comb
- cotton bag
- optional yarn, colors will vary
Available in 3 epi (ends per inch) gauges:
- 4 epi – ideal for working with dk, worsted or bulky weight yarn. The thicker yarn means the weaving is much quicker. Requires about 3 ½ yards dk weight yarn. The 4 epi is not recommended for embroidery threads.
- 8 epi – ideal for working with sock or lace weight yarn and some heavier embroidery threads. Uses about 6 ½ yards of a lighter weight yarn or thread.
- 10 epi – ideal for lighter weight yarns or embroidery thread. Requires about 6 ½ yards of lighter weight yarn or thread.
Not sure which Purl & Loop loom is right for you? Click here to download our Loom Guide.
These looms are made of birch wood in our Houston, TX studio with materials purchased from U.S.A. vendors.